April 17, 2018 tom

Can I sell home made food and drinks at the market?

You are allowed to sell food and drinks on the condition that they are pre-packaged (before you arrive at the market) and intended to be taken-away (not eaten at your stall). If you want to prepare food on site, you will need a Temporary Food Factory license from the FEHD. Please contact them directly if you have any questions. HmHK cannot apply for any licenses for any vendors and we will not be held responsible for any problem that might arise if vendors do not follow the FEHD’s regulations. If you are selling alcohol you are responsible for ensuring you have all relevant licenses.