Here's what we are looking for...
While perfection is never going to be an option, our events are curated and organized with love and sincerity.
- Handmade or self-designed, not mass produced
- Friendly to the environment or health
- Local in providence or design
- Supportive of a good cause
- Small, independent business/Not easily available in shops
- Easy-going, friendly folk who get the big picture and don’t sweat the small stuff
- Excellent when it comes to their craft/work/product/design/display/ethics
- Positive in attitude and willing to work together to make the HmHK events and community the best it can be
While perfection is never going to be an option, our events are curated and organized with love and sincerity. We work hard to create beautiful and excellent events whilst putting family, health and life balance first.
1Keep it friendly:
a smile will get you far with the HmHK team, the venue staff, other vendors, and shoppers. People that constantly complain are not much fun to work with.
2Respect the vendor map:
the size of our events make it impossible to cater to everyone’s location preferences. We think if you love what you do and have good products, anywhere is a "great spot".
3Show up on time:
Empty stalls look bad. We will have them removed or reassigned if they aren’t filled at opening time. If you are running late due to an emergency contact the market manager to let them know.
4Keep it clean:
Leave the venue looking clean and litter-free by cleaning up after yourself at the end of the event. This is just plain good manners.